Monday, June 27, 2011

Birthday cake.


Another birthday is rolling around and its a big one..
its Jareds 21st!
and I need your guy's help.
what kind of cake should I make him? Design? Theme?
What should I get him??
and Where should his date be?

I feel so behind!!
usually I am right on top of things with
his presents, usually have it picked out months before it even comes.
but this year.. I cant think of one idea
I'm slackin!
I need your help
please fill free to leave comments.


a few ideas I have been trying to put together
but havent put my finishing touches on yet
I'm thinking for his date somewhere decent for dinner,
maybe applebees, olive garden, where ever he chooses.
than doing desert up in salt lake at " The Melting Pot"
having there fondu.
Than going to a movie afterwards.
havent decided yet??

and than for his present since I am doing the big date thing
Im thinking about just getting him a bunch of small stuff
like a bag full of his favorite candies, and beef jerky and just
small little things. ( I got him a gun lighter from cabelas today)

and than for his cake..
I'm thinking either something to do with construction
like a gerber cake with a little baby on top than the rest of the thing
all construction because they call him gerber baby.

or maybe a truck. like a remake of the cowboy cadillac.

his friend luke said a Ether can. ( cause he uses so much ether to get his truck running)
maybe a cake something like this?
but i dont know his birthday is next tuesday !
so I need ideas soon!!
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment