Sunday, July 3, 2011

I Am Love Sick.

" I wish upon a star,
To marry this girl,
and love her forever.
and I cross my heart
and promise to make
her as happy as I can"
-Jared Barnett.

so another perfect night?
something like that (:
He still gives me butterflies even
after a year and a half.

Tonight we went up on the hill side
to watch fireworks across the whole valley.
we took the truck, and laid sleeping bags in the bed
and laid down and watched the fireworks.
I surprised him by turning on the music
and I chose our song " george strait- I cross my heart"

the grin on his face gave me butterflies
and like always he sang it to me again(:

it gets me every single time!
Than we just laid there and watched the stars
with the wind blowing listening
to George Strait.

It was a perfect summer night.

and than that saying at the top,
when the stars came out from behind the clouds
he said that out loud to me, It was perfect

I love Him.


1 comment:

  1. hey:) i love your blog it adorable! just thought i would let ya know.

    ReplyDelete