Sunday, September 11, 2011

Best Friends that I will never forget.



Melia Elise Clegg
me and her go back clear to 7th grade
best friends for 6 years. we have been through our ups and downs
but no matter we always end up back together. She has always
been right there for me through everything, we have had so many
memories together, summer of 7th grade, summer 2009, The barnetts.
she is amazing and I love her to death. she has changed my life in so many ways
and I couldnt ask for a better best friend. Thank you for all the years we have had
still counting on sister in laws! (:


Karissa Chalyce Smith.
this girl right here..
we have only been friends for a couple months but me and her are practically best friends now.
she knows everything about me and I know everything about her. We always are laughing
when we are together. she is an amazing best friend and all together she is an amazing girl
she is one of the strongest people I know she has been through so much and she is still
holding herself together she is my hero I love this girl to death and I wouldnt trade
her for anything! Thank you for all the good memories so far. I hope there is thousands
more to come.

Hillary Kate Diamond.
I know things ended on a bad note and we were only friends for a short while
but I just want to tell you thank you for all the fun times we had
and thank you for always being there for me when I needed a best friend.
I will always remember our random adventures
sierra park, our long drives to payson, california, off roading in the taurus
the times we laughed together and talked like idiots. you have the best
fake accents .
I'll see you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment