Monday, April 30, 2012

My Life Lately

I know I have failed to blog for quite some time now.
but tonight I felt the urge to finally get back on here and begin
typing again.

I have been really busy these last 3 weeks, going from
school, to internship, to work, and back to a Phlebotomy Class
from 6-9 every night. but No worries I am finally done with phlebotomy
class this thursday! so everybody cross your fingers that I will
pass finals (:
tonight we did iv's on each other. and let me tell you they do not feel
good at all. I had my first one since I was in like 4th grade it hurt.
and I have a huge Hematoma ( ball of blood ) to prove it my hand is
so bruised over I can't even touch it.  but other than that the class has
been good last week for volunteers I had Jared, His brother Josh, and Melia
come in. and I got everyone I stuck last week I was so proud of myself  (:
hopefully I can do that good on the finals.

Other details that have been happening in my life lately besides that,
I decided I am staying home for college! I am still going to go up to
The University of Utah. I am just going to stay home and commute
back and forth. I am going to try and make my classes only 2 days
a week than stay home and work and save up money.
It took me a while to finally make a final decision but I think it is worth it
because it will save me an extra 7000 dollars.

Another exciting thing is I am finally an Aunt to a beautiful little girl
named Adelyn.

And that is what has been going on in my life lately. I am going to try
and start blogging again as much as I can. and I will try to post
pictures from my class soon.

1 comment:

  1. Lol we can draw each others blood I'm a MA your a phlebotomist I'm down ;)

    ReplyDelete