Thursday, October 20, 2011

Oh how I love fall break.

What a good day
me and melia started off the day with kneaders breakfast
absolutely delicious! (:

than we went and saw Jared's new property
where he is going to be living in a month
than about 1 o clock
we headed up the canyon with sage and his grandpa.
We rode fourwheelers all day long.
sat around the campfire and roasted hot dogs
went on a night ride tried fitting 3 of us on a fourwheeler
I almost flew right off the back.

came back to warm up and sit around the fire again
had a nice warm cup of hot chocolate
sage started playing with a burning stick
and was flicking it towards me an ash flew off
and landed on my forehead everyone started screaming
I thought my hair was gone for sure all I could smell was burning flesh
in the mean while I dropped sages grandpas glove he let me borrow
in the fire burned that to pieces. we had a panic attack
hid the gloves in sages truck
Sat around and talked about sasquatch for a while
than headed back down the canyon at 10 30

GOOD FIRST DAY OF FALL BREAK

No comments:

Post a Comment