Monday, November 14, 2011


I am sick and tired of always being the one to get walked all over!
all I ever do is try to make everyone else happy and it always comes
back to bite me in the butt
I am sick of being so forgiving, it might be the right thing but
some things are just so unforgivable and yet I still throw out a thousand
chances like there candy.
I just cant take it anymore.. it tears me apart.
My whole birthday weekend has been nothing but fighting and I never
did anything to anyone yet people like to make up stupid little lies to try and
ruin the thing that means the most to me.
I cried on my BIRTHDAY!
and they think they can just have another chance, and just think i can forget about
this like it never happened. I just can't do it anymore.
" Apologizing is like white out it covers up the mistake but it never really goes away"

1 comment: